How do I turn on or off the closed captioning on my TV?
- Press the number sign (#) button, found below the number 9 on your STaC-Tv remote key pad.
- On the bottom right of your screen a display will pop up.
- Press the number sign (#) button until the screen displays Closed Captioning Auto.
- If you do not want the closed caption on, keep pressing the number sign (#) button until it displays Closed Captioning Off.
How do I change my channel list on STaC-Tv to only show subscribed channels?
- Press the FAV button that is located under the ON DEMAND button of your STaC-Tv remote.
- A screen will pop up with a favorites list.
- Using the down arrow key, located below the OK button on your remote, go down so ‘Subscribed Channels’ is highlighted, then press the OK button on your remote.
How do I change my image screen size?
- Press the menu button on your STaC-Tv remote.
- Using the down arrow key, located below the OK button on your remote, go down to ‘Settings’ where it will be highlighted and press the OK button.
- On the right of your screen, you will see another list of options.
- Use the down arrow key to access the right list.
- Press the down arrow key until Display is highlighted, then press the OK button. Your screen should say Display Settings.
- Use your down arrow key until Conversion Mode is highlighted.
- Use the left or right arrow key to change your screen to the size you prefer.
- Generally, Fit to Screen is the best choice.
- Once you have the screen size set, use the down arrow key and highlight the save button.
Press the OK button to save.
- Take a look to see if the image looks the way you want it to.
In some cases, settings in the TV itself may need to be changed in addition to these STaC-Tv settings.